REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Seekers Search has been retained exclusively to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for Switch Mobility to cover Northern Europe. The main responsibilities of the role will be to establish a distribution network and represent our company with local dealers to deliver targeted sales growth for our product range in designated markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with internal stakeholders to define priority development markets within territory.
• Leverage relationships with the wider group to develop local opportunities and distribution where relevant.
• Create a long list of potential dealer partners in new territories.
• Engage with long list & define dealer short list.
• Recommend & agree preferred candidates.
• Facilitate DA process for selected partners.
• Take responsibility for the completion of key tenders in priority markets.
• Work with engineering & aftersales in developing market solutions.
• Support established dealers as required in tender & key account business
development as the regional sales representative.
• Agree & deliver dealer roll out.
• Parallel process business development opportunities during dealer development phase.
• Leverage existing & new international product offerings in new markets.
• Engage with industry press as required.
• Lead market communication in the region.
• Act as a spokesperson for the business at international sales events and conferences.
• Deliver regional revenue & profit targets.
REQUIREMENTS INCLUDING REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Track record in territory of high value B2B business development and, or key account
management leadership within the blue-chip bus, capital equipment, heavy plant industries
• Proven ability to drive sales growth and achieve agreed targets (set, plan, monitor and
• Strong account management capability.
• A self-reliant, self-starter comfortable with extended travel in development markets.
• Business fluency in English & key territory language(s). Strong cultural awareness.
• Team player with the capacity to influence cross functionally
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, written reports and presentations
• Excellent computer skills incl. Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, excel, word).
• Full car driving licence & passport.
• Degree educated (or equivalent) in a commercial or technical discipline.
• A Self-reliant, self-starter.
• A completer-finisher.
• Customer focused with a proactive attitude to resolve customer issues and complete actions
• Diplomatic with gravitas to match the role.
• Focused on high quality output and attention to detail.
• A team player.