REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
As Sales Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing long-term relationships with distributors of our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in your region (Netherlands North/East). You will ensure maximization of sales, margin and profitability with new and existing customers in order to achieve set commercial targets.
Working closely with the Sales Manager PPE and General Manager, you will develop the market and let it grow within the existing national sales organization. You will proudly carry the Milwaukee brand and focus on identifying new opportunities to showcase our comprehensive range of PPE products.
- Analyze competitor activities and provide market feedback.
- Identify opportunities for business growth within current and new distribution channels and within end users and generate ideas together with marketing.
- Focus on developments, strategy, activities, planning, budgeting and marketing.
- Together with your commercial team you make a division of roles and you ensure training and provision of test products to dealers and end users with the aim of optimally supporting your account in its sales and product range growth.
- Invest a lot of time and energy in your customers, ask critical questions, think actively with them and understand what they need and advise them about solutions we offer.
- Actively work with customers and execute your market plan to achieve growth;
- Managing a prospect portfolio, visiting both new and existing customers;
- Identify market developments and develop an annual plan for your area based on this;
- Weekly reporting of sales forecasts to Sales Manager PPE;
- Help in developing and implementing local marketing campaigns;
- Supervise and support the commercial team of JSS and FME colleagues;
- In collaboration with Sales, represent the company at conferences, trade shows and networking events.
Your experience and attributes:
- You have gained your proven commercial experience and specialist product knowledge in the PPE industry or the security sector.
- Commercial action and entrepreneurship is in your blood; a proactive opinionated doer who is performance oriented, who plans accurately in time and who is good at organizing your own work.
- You are daring, see opportunities, are creative and solution oriented, work independently and function collegially in a commercial team.
- You know your market and are able to tap into existing and also new relationships. You communicate honestly, openly and clearly and have a natural enthusiasm with perseverance and self-confidence.
- You have extensive experience with forecast, contract and margin management and good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- You have at least a completed HBO education.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- You live in the region and have a valid driver’s license.
What we offer:
To give you a successful start, you will follow various product training courses and shadow colleagues during the initial period. We are fully committed to our people: with training and courses, but also with team building. We combine annual staff and team events and sales meetings with overnight stays including activities such as rafting and fencing.
We also offer excellent terms of employment, including a competitive salary, an attractive bonus scheme, 25 vacation days and 6.5 adv days, a company car, telephone and laptop and facilities for working from home.