Hoffmann Group B.V.
We are looking for an experienced specialist in the field of personal protective equipment who can advise customers on the correct use of PPE. You will be responsible for expanding the awareness of the Hoffmann Group personal protective equipment range with both new and existing customers as well as organising product training and demonstrating our PPE range.
You work very closely together with the Area Managers, Key Account Managers and our proactive office staff to achieve the set objectives and to continuously increase the safety of our customers.
- Extensive knowledge of Personal Protective Equipment;
- Commercial insight, a customer and service-oriented attitude;
- Knowledge of the legal requirements for the use of PPE;
- Excellent ability to plan, organise and make decisions;
- Experience with initiating and supervising projects and giving presentations;
- Strong digital skills;
- Good oral and written expression skills in Dutch and German or English;
- Willingness to follow education and training in Germany;
- In possession of a driving licence B.
- A challenging position in a stable, internationally operating German family business characterised by a modern, flat organisational structure and a high degree of personal responsibility;
- An intensive familiarisation period with training in our training centre in Munich and training-on-the-job;
- Naturally, we offer competitive employment conditions appropriate to the position, including a lease car, laptop and telephone.