KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - FR
NATIONAL ROLE, USA
Seekers Search is now recruiting a Key Account Manager ideally based in either the Eastern or Central US states to nationally represent the premium Swedish workwear manufacturer Blåkläder. We're looking for an experienced individual with existing knowledge in FR related products (or textiles) to promote the Blåkläder range of FR workwear to both new and existing End Users and distributors nationally.
Blåkläder Workwear is an industry leader in Sustainability, Functionality, Quality, and Design. With these four cornerstones at the crux of every decision, they have built a culture of trend-setters and game-changers. Blåkläder are leading the way globally in the development, production and sales of workwear, gloves and footwear that reflect their identity and heritage, while maintaining their brand and ethos. Their products aim to make work life comfortable, whilst providing an unparalleled level of protection.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute the existing strategy for the business currently set by the Board of Directors.
- Develop Sales strategies, presentations, and proposals for new and existing businesses.
- Prospecting. lead-generation, cold-calling, and sales negotiations.
- Account and CRM management.
- B2B and B2C sales generation.
- Procure a network of qualified dealers nationally.
- Provide analysis and lead sales forecasting, product forecasting, budgeting, and planning.
- This role will report directly to President of North America.
- 3 + years of outside sales experience within Flame Retardant workwear or FR Textiles.
- Secondary education is preferred, but not required.
- Availability to travel domestically frequently and internationally occasionally.
- Strong organizational, planning, and strategic skills.
- Clean Criminal Record
- Clean Driving Record
- Must have the ability to present at all levels.
Location: Eastern or Central states of the USA
Salary based on experience + Bonuses
Branded Company Vehicle
401k & Health and Dental Plan
Benefits after the initial period.