AREA SALES MANAGER
Seekers Search is now recruiting an Area Sales Manager based in or near Montreal for the Swedish workwear manufacturer Blåkläder, covering the state of Québec. We're looking for hungry sales professionals who can sell a premium brand product to both end users and distributors. In return, you'll get the opportunity to build a professional sales career representing one of the worlds fastest growing premium workwear brands.
Blåkläder are global leaders in the development, production and sales of workwear, gloves and footwear that reflect their identity and heritage, while maintaining their brand and ethos. Their products aim to make work life comfortable, whilst providing an unparalleled level of protection.
Blåkläder Workwear is an industry leader in Sustainability, Functionality, Quality, and Design. With these four cornerstones at the crux of every decision, they have built a culture of trend-setters and game-changers.
The opening is for a Regional Sales Manager, based in Montreal while overseeing the sales in Quebec. Blåkläder are global leaders in the development, production and sales of workwear, gloves and footwear that reflect their identity and heritage, while maintaining their brand and ethos. Their products aim to make work life comfortable, whilst providing an unparalleled level of protection.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execute the existing strategy for the business currently set by the Board of Directors.
- Develop Sales strategies, presentations, and proposals for new and existing businesses.
- Prospecting. lead-generation, cold-calling, and sales negotiations.
- Account and CRM management.
- B2B and B2C sales generation.
- Procure a network of qualified dealers in your region.
- Provide analysis and lead sales forecasting, product forecasting, budgeting, and planning.
- This role will report directly to the National Sales Manager.
- 3 + years of outside sales experience within or adjacent to the construction industry.
- Secondary education is preferred, but not required.
- Availability to travel domestically frequently and internationally occasionally.
- Strong organizational, planning, and strategic skills.
- Clean Criminal Record
- Clean Driving Record
- Must be bilingual with the ability to present and negotiate in both French and English.
Location: Based in Montreal with quarterly + visits to Toronto.
Salary between 70-80k + Quarterly Bonuses ($100k+ OTE)
Branded Company Vehicle
Benefits after the initial period.