AREA SALES MANAGER
Seekers Search has been retained exclusively to recruit an Area Sales Manager for Blåkläder Workwear to cover the Midlands region of the UK. This position requires candidates to spend at least 70% of prospecting dealers and end-users, so we're looking for hunters, not farmers.
Blåkläder are global leaders in the development, production and sales of workwear, gloves and footwear that reflect their identity and heritage, while maintaining their brand and ethos. Their products aim to make work life comfortable, whilst providing an unparalleled level of protection.
Would you like to represent one of the world's leading workwear manufacturers? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who :-
- Is dynamic, flexible and motivated to deliver outstanding service
- Does not operate on a '9-to-5 mentality'
- Is a real team player
- Is a self-starter with a real “can do” mentality
- Can strengthen existing relationships, whilst always hunting for new business
- Has strong networking capabilities
- Be customer and solution-oriented, offering products and services as a total solution
- Can negotiate to find a healthy balance between customer interests and our own
- Act as the point of contact for your dealers
- Has practical experience selling directly to end users
- Existing workwear experience is an advantage, but not essential
- Maintains accurate and detailed records on the company CRM
- Can handle stress and pressure of deadlines
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
Requirements of the role:-
Create demand at major industrial end-users and support and grow distribution
Grow sales by executing a push-pull strategy, with a 50/50 split of time spent with end-users and distributors.
You must have a full UK driving license
Be located in the Midlands region of the UK
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BONUS, COMPANY CAR, PENSION.